Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weekly Recipe: Halibut Kebabs with Spicy Pepper Sauce

I sat down to compose this entry, and not having a surefire recipe I needed to share, I decided to take a look at my inventory. Looking through the tags I use for my entries, I saw that out of all the entries tagged as recipes (over 200!), only 16 were tagged as seafood.

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest, since I've never been a huge fan of seafood, and I've spent various times of my life (including now) as a vegetarian. I typically post what sounds GOOD to me. So I've left you on your own when it comes to fish.

Halibut Kebabs with Spicy Pepper Sauce

Clearly you know I haven't tried this recipe. But did you know that the WW recipe search allows you to refine options by rating? This recipe is rated 5 stars, so while it's not a personal recommendation, I have faith that you'll enjoy it if you make it!

No comments: