Monday, April 25, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: Today I....

I don't do a lot of personal blogging around here, but every once in awhile I post something that's a little bit more personal. Tonight via Facebook I stumbled across someone who is wonderfully inspiring. All The Weigh has lost over 100 pounds and is a woman on a mission. Reading her story actually got me a little misty-eyed.

So to pass along a blog you all might enjoy, I'm going to participate in her "Friend Makin' Monday" entry and post a little something about me:

FMM: Today I....

Today I felt...like I could have used another day off!

Today I saw...someone celebrate becoming a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers. That never fails to be inspiring.

Today I ate...strawberry and cucumber salad - it's a recipe I posted here a few weeks ago.

Today I kissed...my husband, who I have been married to for 2 years and 364 days.

Today I bought...nothing. The plane tickets to Italy that we bought yesterday took up everything we had!

Today I heard...one of my current favorite songs on the drive to work - Keane's "My Shadow."

Today I lost...track of time and ended up taking a little bit too long of a lunch break.

Today I decided...that I really didn't make too many decisions today!

Today I need...to focus on how I will achieve some of the small goals that have been elusive lately.

Today I wish...that everyone reading this knew how proud I am of them. Changing your lifestyle isn't easy, and you're some of the few brave enough to give it a shot.

No comments: