Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Roundup, week of July 18th

What Happened Last Week?

Plateaus are a natural part of the weight loss process, but they can really be a bummer. We talked about ways to keep our brains on track so our butts stay on track!

Between this morning and right now I've somehow lost my celebration sheets for this week. If we awarded you a milestone, I'm sorry I can't post it here! The milestone I absolutely DO remember for this past week is that Joanne passed her Leader Training on Monday night! Thanks to Lemon Grove for supporting her through the process and for putting out a great meeting this week.

So What's Coming Up?

Okay, so now you know if it's really a plateau or not. And you know you've got to push through it. This week we'll talk about specific strategies and actions you can take to hit the reset button and get back on the downhill slope.

Thought for the Week

The most important thing in life is to stop saying "I wish" and start saying "I will." Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities. - David Copperfield

No comments: