Thursday, July 22, 2010

Roundup, week of July 25th

What Happened Last Week?

Part two of plateaus. Okay, we know we need to get over them, so this week we discussed actual tools and things we can do. Remember this fact: 90% of plateaus are caused by relaxed adherence to plan!

This week we celebrated a 10 pound star for Leigh, a 45 pound star for Tauni, 16 week charms for Erika and Tessa, a 5% award for William and a 10% keychain for Maggie.

So What's Coming Up?

As if we didn't talk about food enough, this week we'll tackle snacking. That means talking about the pros and the cons, as well as sharing snack ideas.

Things I Didn't Know I Needed

Wednesday we had a small little meeting - just four of you checked in and stayed! This meant we got to tackle what was really going on in your lives, and in the process I was reminded why Weight Watchers is a really expensive job for me.

Now I totally need a Vitamix and a Fitbit thanks to rave reviews from Patty and Kim. If any of you have thoughts on either, you're more than welcome to share them in comments. Together these are some pretty big ticket items, so unless I start playing the lottery, I guess I'd better start buttering up my relatives before my birthday and Christmas roll around!

Thought for the Week

A bend in the road is not the end of the road ... unless you fail to make the turn. - Author Unknown

No comments: