Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Lapse, but not a Relapse

Those folks over in the meeting topic department certainly know what's what having us talk about lapses this week. The last few days I've been thinking a lot about cookies - which are my kryptonite. When I got home last night, in the mail was a package from a friend who's a chef, filled with homemade goodies.

Guess who had cookies for dinner last night?

The alarm went off this morning, and I had a brief thought about blowing off the gym, but managed to haul my ass on over there. If any of you have ever tried a spin class after eating cookies for dinner, you know it ain't fun. Which is why I had that fleeting thought about bailing out.

But it's done. I'm back on track, and presumably the Cookie Thoughts have gotten out of my system. So it was a lapse, but not a relapse.

If you're lapsing, click on the Comments button and tell me what you are going to do in the next few hours to GET BACK ON TRACK RIGHT AWAY. What are you waiting for...January?

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Well, that box os Sees chocolates is still here in the office. I have indulged but only one piece a day. I am hoping the mail man will finish it off today. I have increased my spin classes from 2X/week to 3. I feel your "cookies for dinner" pain!

Outsmart the Fat! said...

Stay strong, girl!