Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weekly Recipe: Bean, Vegetable & Feta Bake

I posted earlier this year that there were a ton of recipes in the January/February issue of Weight Watchers magazine that I'd marked to try. I'm still working my way through the list!

This week I made Bean, Vegetable and Feta Bake and MAN ALIVE was it awesome. Incidentally, I don't know who that Suzi is, but judging by the front page of her blog, I think she's a gal I'd like to know! Anyway, she saved me the trouble of typing up the recipe, plus she does a little pictorial.

When I made the recipe I used garbanzo beans instead of the white beans, simply because I already had a can in the pantry. I also used bread crumbs instead of actual pieces of bread. Otherwise, exactly the same. And exactly as awesome. Give it a shot!

2 comments:

Suzi Storm said...

Awww, thanks for the blog love!! I'm so glad you found me so we can share this journey together.
I loved this recipe WAY more than I thought I was going to. I thought that it was going to be difficult but it was so easy to put together. Also it was very filling. You made me want to make it again soon. Thanks hun!! xoxo

Jackie Donaldson said...

Stephanie, that does look delish! I'm going to make it tonight. At least I think I am. ;0) Thanks for sharing! BTW I added this blog to my faves on my own blog. Hope you don't mind! See ya Wednesday!