Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Weekly Recipe: Superbowl Time!

Oh snap!* I totally forgot to post a recipe last week. I even made a couple of new recipes from our new Slow Cook It cookbook, too. But considering we're approaching Superbowl Sunday, and unlike me you're probably actually going to watch the game, and maybe even party, well, you might need some ideas.

The folks over at Weight Watchers as usual come through with ideas.

Hungry Girl also has a bunch of ideas for your Superbowl shindig.

Whatever you eat, enjoy the game!




* It occurs to me that I'm probably using a phrase that's totally out of date at this point. But since I read today that only old people blog anymore, I figure you'll indulge me. If that is in fact true, maybe everyone reading this is old, too! I kid, I kid. I think.

No comments: