Saturday, October 24, 2009

Recipe Swap Part One

As if it isn't obvious, I have started posting the recipes from Wednesday's recipe swap. I'm probably a bit over halfway done, but I have some other things to do today*! So I'm going to take a break and post the remainder some other time - but soon! I have a few questions on a couple recipes, so I'm reaching out to those of you that submitted them to get resolution.

Once all the recipes are posted, I think I'm going to do a Recipe Swap Index - I'll make an entry with links to all the recipes, so you can quickly look at the list and get directly to what you want.

Have a great weekend!


* I'm actually headed to a "vino and vinyasa" event - two fabulous things (wine and yoga if you're not on the same wavelength) that until today I've never put together.

No comments: