Tuesday, December 30, 2008

By request, here are the questions from this week's meeting. If you missed the meeting this week or are reading this and haven't been in for awhile, this might help you get back on track for the new year.


2008 In Review

  • I'm feeling most proud of....
  • A great way I found to manage my emotions is....
  • I'm proud I handled setbacks by remembering....
  • The most important thing I've learned is....
  • I'm really glad I discovered....
  • My best strategy for successfully dining out was....
  • The Helpful Habit that I improved the most is....
  • What was the most helpful tool you used this year?


Looking Ahead To 2009

  • What habits do you want to continue in the upcoming year?
  • Are there any Tools for Living you'd like to use more often?
  • What do you want to build on?
  • What would you like to change?
  • What would you like more of?
  • What Helpful Habits do you want to improve?
  • What tool do you think would help you stay on program more?


Get yourself ready to go for a great 2009. Having goals gives you something to focus your efforts on, and celebrating those goals when you reach them will keep you feeling motivated. Is 2009 the year you'll reach your weight goal?!?

No comments: