Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Weekly Recipe: Ridiculously Easy Lentil & Vegetable Stew

This week's recipe comes from a source I think I may have linked to before. A stew that features some of my favorite ingredients (quinoa, pumpkin, lots of vegetables) and is described as "ridiculously easy?" Sign me up!

I made the stew over the weekend, and it is definitely an easy recipe to make. I've been reheating portions for dinner this week, and I'm definitely enjoying the results.

Ridiculously Easy Lentil & Vegetable Stew

I know I've been featuring a lot of meatless options lately, which kind of mirrors my preferences lately. My husband disagrees, and so I've been serving these meatless stews and salads with chopped meat, sausage, or a side of chicken breast. Obviously if you do that you'll have to add the Points value. But don't discount these recipes just because they don't have meat - add it in if you need to!

No comments: