Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Leaders named Stephanie are awesome

So last night I got a request to post something about the levels of change that we talked about last week. As I was driving home from the meeting, I thought about what I wanted to do. I wasn't just going to post a list of the levels of change and hit submit. Lamesauce. I wanted to write something.

And then I remembered that someone else has already done this for me. Let me tell you a little secret - there is a Weight Watchers staff website where we can share tips and ask questions and stuff. And through that process I found a fellow leader who posts her own blog. Lo and behold, she did exactly what I was thinking about doing.

From one Stephanie to another, here is a good summary of those levels of change, and a little bonus information. If I'm ever in Ohio, you know I'm gonna go to her meeting!

No comments: