Sunday, May 16, 2010

Unstructured Walk-It May 23rd @ 4pm

I've mentioned this in a couple of meetings, but there still is going to be an unofficial get together next Sunday down at Mission Bay. This event is "organized" by two Weight Watcher leaders I love, Helen and Cherie. While I will not be able to attend, you're more than welcome to join them in an afternoon of walking.

Helen just sent out the details:

Here is the latest about the unstructured 5K Walk/picnic next Sunday May 23 at 4PM.

My BF/fellow wwleader Cherie and I just got back from the area we plan to meet. There is a Play Area just north of Sea World Drive (south of the Hilton) and we will either get a table or just gather on the grassy knoll.

The weather is not very nice today, so there were lots of parking spaces and plenty of room. If it is beautiful next Sunday, you may have to walk a little farther to find us, so put your pedometer on as soon as you get out of your car. You will see a Weight Watchers sign on that sidewalk that runs along the Bay that will let you know where we are.

Members will be coming from as far away as Poway and El Cajon, so you are going to get to meet many kindred spirits.

Walking will be casual and you can walk with whomever you find walks at your pace. When I say 'unstructured', I mean it!

No comments: