Friday, April 09, 2010

Double Down - a Health Gamble

I don't eat at KFC regularly, so I wasn't up on the latest goings on until I read this article today.

The Double Down sandwich. And by sandwich they don't mean "things encased between to slices of bread" - they mean "things encased between two fried chicken fillets." See for yourself.

What I love is that there are two versions. One with the fried chicken, and one with the grilled chicken. Presumably the latter option is for "when you feel like eating healthy" or something like that.

This really isn't something I'm likely to ever try - it's just not my thing. It might even taste good for all I know. But the concept in general seems like something you'd discover here. That link, for all its excess, pictures things I'd totally eat the hell out of, by the way. Which is why I need to remain with Weight Watchers until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

No comments: