Friday, July 06, 2012

Summer Goals Update

Okay, so by now you know I've been missing in action (in the meeting rooms) for a little bit. Between work travel and personal travel, I managed to go almost TWO WEEKS without working a Weight Watchers meeting. Goodness!

But I am back to my normal schedule for now, and will resume posting some thoughts on the weekly topic...once I've actually SEEN the weekly topic in our meetings next week. I feel so out of the loop!

But what I did want to update was the progress on my summer goals. I posted about these in early June. The one I have progress to report on is the Half Marathon. I said I was going to decide on a race and register for it. Well, thanks to a deal that resulted in an entry fee of only TWENTY DOLLARS (a fraction of the going rate these days) I am signed up for the USA Women's Half Marathon in September. That website is like a flashback to the early days of the internet, and they don't yet have the course posted, but for twenty bucks, I was sold.

Now I guess I better have laser focus on my training!

1 comment:

Jackie Donaldson said...

Way to go, Steph!