Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Can You? Will You?

One of the benefits of working for Weight Watchers is the motivation I get out of hearing about your goals and plans. That means that I'm simply full of material after having collected all of your Summer Goal Postcards. Just reading these gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Are you interested in what your colleagues are striving for? Here's a random sampling of what people want to achieve by Labor Day:

"I will be doing situps regularly."

"Focus on my goal and forgive myself when I go off track."

"To hit my 10% target."

"To fit into a single digit size."

"Count points truthfully on alcohol."

"I would like to be down 2 pants sizes."

"I want to eat fish with no tartar sauce."



Whatever your goals are, know that you can do this! Oh, and what's on MY postcard? Rumor has it I'll be mailing the following to myself come September:

"Practice yoga twice a week."

"Get back down to my personal goal of 130."



And now you know....