Friday, October 22, 2010

My Life Has Been Altered

Otherwise known as "How Trader Joes is Awesome" Volume 8,392

I love peanut butter. I mean really love it, to the extent that I have not willingly had a jar of fresh peanut butter in my house in years. A jar + a spoon = My stomach full of peanut butter.

Over the years I've tried the lower fat versions, the soy peanut versions, and even the powdered versions - I made a post a while back about using PB2 to make some peanut butter cookies. That worked, by the way, and PB2 is to me a very nice substitute for the real thing.

But something that can only be ordered online in large quantities isn't the best option is it? So imagine my joy the other day when I read this blog entry and discovered a powdered option from Trader Joes!

Today I went to my local TJs and found the peanut flour. I am here to tell you that it tastes about exactly the same as PB2, but is cheaper, and more importantly available at a local store! Hooray!

1 comment:

Jackie Donaldson said...

It's the little things in life that bring us the most joy! Love that you found something that makes you so happy, Steph!!